Apr 10, 2012

100!

I wanted to have a really epic blog to celebrate that I now have 100 blogs, but nothing super epic and awesome has happened... Sorry ha.

However, something is happening with my car that made Chaelomen and Berserk laugh. So I'll share that story here.

The other week, I was driving home from Alli's house, and my car was just not accelerating. It wouldn't get out of second gear, so I'm just sitting there going like 30, revving the engine. I was getting pretty frustrated, until I looked down.

I was in neutral. Heh. So I put it in drive, and kept going like a normal person, at a normal speed.

And today, I was driving, and a black cat crossed my path... Any bets on how long it takes my car to die now?

4 comments:

Shinobi said...

That pesky neutral gear :)

TheWizard said...

I think your car is already dead.

Berserk said...

zombie car!

Susie said...

Zombie black cat...