Oct 14, 2012

Dark day at work.

Today was not the best day at work. Nothing bad happened to me personally, so I'm not going to go into it here. It's not my business to spread to the public world. But it was a rough day. You can email me if you're curious (but it'll only be like a two-line reply. You'll have to catch me in person for a more detailed account). I thought I'd blog about food tonight to lift spirits, but alas. I am so tired haha.

We spent four and a half hours waiting in line for The 13th Floor last night (which was really cool, actually. We made friends with a zombie guy in the line who talked to us the entire time we were in line. At some points, he would have to leave, but he always came back to talk to us. It actually started to annoy the people behind us in line a little haha. They're just jealous that they weren't as cool as we were), and then we went to grab some food, so I didn't actually get back home until 2:45 or so this morning. Then I had to wake up for work at 8:45.

So no more promises about when I'll blog about our latest burger-rating adventure. Haha. I'm not going to spread more lies. I have vague intentions of writing about it tomorrow morning, but I also had vague intentions about writing tonight. And we all see how that turned out. :)

Stay tuned. It'll come eventually.


... probably.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Bur Gur
Bur Gur
Bur Gur

Berserk said...

Hope everything's okay.

And I finally tried Larkburger. You were right, really good!

Samara said...

Thanks, I hope everything's ok, too.

But I'm glad you liked it! :) I want to go back. Maybe I will tonight after work...