Aug 14, 2012

This too shall pass.

Am I the only one who didn't know that quote doesn't actually come from the Bible anywhere?

Haha. I'm awesome. I googled it. Apparently it comes from some story about King Solomon, not from a real quote. I, for some reason, thought it was something Christ said. My bad.

I still think it's a cool quote, though.

But seriously... Was it just me?


Well, I actually have to go get dressed so I can take a voice stress test... So close to getting this job! I can taste it. <3

3 comments:

MJ said...

Google, it's a wonderful thing. :)

Hurry up and get it so Michael and I can start climbing again. You do get discounts for family, right? ;)

Samara said...

Haha I'm not really sure I do. But the pass to check out climbing gear and use the wall is only $5 and it's good for a year :) There might be an additional fee to get in to the rec center in the first place, though. I'm not entirely positive.

Berserk said...

It is a cool quote. I never really thought about where it was from.