Aug 5, 2012

Is there anyone alive out there?

You know that part of Titanic where they finally decide to go back and check the bodies to see if anyone's alive? And the guy's just sitting there shouting, "Is there anyone alive out there? Can anyone hear me?" for like five solid minutes of the movie?

That's kinda how blogging feels right now.

[I had to describe that scene because I couldn't find a video I liked enough to link to it... but I did find this. ha. I kinda liked it.]

I mean, I feel like I'm the only one blogging anymore. Except my awesome friend Kylee. And mom, but the last 7 out of 9 of her posts have been about blankets :) Also, I live with her, so I already know the majority of what her blogs are about. And while I enjoy reading them anyway, it's just not quite the same as having a blog to read from someone I don't live with.

Part of me wonders if it's really that people are blogging less, or is it just that I'm out of school and so therefore have nothing to do and check people's blogs more? So I did some research.
The last time Sarah blogged: 2 weeks ago, July 22nd. Except La Domestica, that was 2 years ago (April 29th). And yes, I still check that. haha.
MJ: 3 weeks ago, July 14th.
Wizard: 2 months ago, May 22nd.
Shinobi: 2 months ago, May 11th.
Carebear/Frik: 4 months ago, March 16th.
Chaelomen: 8 months ago, December 5th.
Scooter: 1 year ago, June 29th.

I think people are really blogging less. Actually, I deem Sarah to have blogged recently enough. And MJ is close.

There was once a time where I would go a month or so forgetting to check up on people's blogs, and then I'd go through and look at everything, and it would take me hours to get caught up. I miss the days. Where'd you all go? I mean, what, did you all up and get married/ find interesting jobs/ have kids? Guess I'll never know, since you all never blog. And I clearly can't just see you in real life.


Mm. Maybe I just need a new hobby. Or a better book to distract me from reality.

2 comments:

Kylee said...

That's why I follow blogs of people I don't know haha! You're the only friend blog I follow. It's fun following other people's lives haha!

Susie said...

I was gonna say "I blog!" but then you said I don't count. And yes, my blogs have blankets in them, but they're actually about other things but then I put the picbures of blankets in them so I don't lose the pictures. I used to just keep the pictures in my email till some PIG deleted all my folders.

But I'm over that. Really.