Jul 29, 2012

Let the Games Commence.

Alright! This is my first week of freedom! It feels really nice. I have no school this week, and unlike everyone else in my calc class who have only 3 (maybe 4, actually) weeks off before going back to the trap of school, I get to retain my freedom longer! Much longer.

Dang. Look at that language, in that paragraph. Did I really just refer to school as a trap? I even considered calling it a prison. This is clearly a well-needed break.


So I have some goals for while I'm out of school:
  • Get a job.
  • Finish 2 of my stories (one of these needs to be done by Christmas this year... it's a present for my friends).
  • Re-read my chemistry and criminal justice textbooks.
  • Move out.
  • Read. A lot. I have quite the list going on goodreads.com (which is a wonderful website that I recommend to anyone who is looking for new books to read).
  • Finish (and start-- I suppose that's an important part of finishing something) P90X. Gonna start that one tomorrow.

Yes. I think that's it on my list. I've got approximately 55 weeks to complete these items.

Alas, I just rubbed my eye and my contact fell out. So I'm going to go take them out and get to sleep. Wish me luck on attaining my goals!

2 comments:

Berserk said...

Have fun!

Samara said...

Haha, just looking through this...

One thing is checked off of my list. Yay?