Jul 23, 2012

The time that we kill keeps us alive.

So I'm sitting here texting my best friend, killing time until I decide it's appropriate to go to sleep. Or until I become less hungry. It is hilarious. We are awesome. Here's some examples:

"Who's Dustin?"
"Uh, did you know Kiki in high school? Her boyfriend."
"She still dating Dustin?"
"I don't think so. His profile picture looks like not."
"Hah I looked her up and the guy in her profile pic is not David."
"Ha. Dustin?"
"Whatever lol. Shows how much I knew him."
"Haha the name is in this text conversation!"
"But then I'd have to exit my text box to re look at it."
Heh. I love how she said his name TWICE and still forgot it. :)

"Still didn't pass my gateway, but still better than last time."
"How much better?"
"One point."
"Well that's something.?"
[Side note-- the gateway test is something they do in math classes. It's this one quiz that you have to take, and if you don't pass it, you don't pass the course. It doesn't matter how you do on everything else. Also, if you pass it, but fail everything else, you still fail the course.]

And, the best of the best:
"Hey, did I dream that Kim Kardashian died, or was that real?"

Hahaha. Oh dear. I love my friends, and I just would like to formally say how grateful I am for them. You can't find anyone better than them. I guarantee it.

No comments: