Jun 23, 2013

The best commander...

since Napoleon decided to attack Russia in the dead of winter.

So I like Warlight. But oh my. I am not good at it.

Which is particularly evident now, trying to play a real time game, 1v1 for the world. My best defense is running away and making this person I'm playing against chase me down if they want to win.

Though, in my defense, this guy is particularly good. It's intimidating, really.

He's won all the single player games in as few moves as you can, except the Crazy one, which he still won in 26 turns. And he's won 60% of his 1v1 games. I wonder if he knew, going into the game, how inexperienced I am. Did he check my profile before joining? Meh, not terribly important. I probably wouldn't have if he had joined the game first. But maybe that's part of why I'm not awesome at this game.

Doesn't matter, I like it anyway. But I think it's about time I go surrender. I'm not winning this.


Here's the game if anyone wants to see how terrible I did.


2 comments:

Berserk said...

Ouch! :)

Looks like he had you from pretty early on. He took a couple of bonuses very quickly, and never gave you a chance to get yours off the ground.

Samara said...

Right? It was fun though.