May 27, 2014

I've earned 12 credits!

I passed all my classes!

Unfortunately, you've all lost the right to know what grades I got.

  • I have a coworker who was there when I found out what my grades were, and he said, "Cool. But you should try to get better grades."
  • MJ gets a low C on her test that she's upset about, Chaelomen comforts her. That's ok, honey. C's get degrees. You're doing fine. I get a low C on my test that I'm upset about, Chaelomen agrees. Yeah, you can do better than that. Shame.
  • I tell another coworker about how I passed all my classes and these are the grades I got, and he says, "Don't you want to get A's though?"
  • My climbing partner asks about how school's going, and he always tells me I should be getting A's, otherwise I'm not really learning the material and I'm just wasting money on school (but I think he'd actually be... maybe not proud, but at least he wouldn't be displeased with my grades).

I mean really. Yes I can probably do better. But compared to all my past semesters (with the exception of my first and maaaybe my second semester) this is quite a drastic improvement! Especially compared to last semester. Dark times. This is a win and I'm taking it. And there shall be no more people to tell me that I need to be doing better, because no one else will know how I did! Muahahahaha

But I passed and I'm still on track to graduate in 3 semesters (+1 semester off in China)!

4 comments:

Susie said...

I'm proud of you honey, as far as I'm concerned you got A's for completing it. I think by the time I was finished with school (and by finished I mean done, not completed)I was lucky to get a c. And I never did graduate. If there comes a time when you are doing good to just then in there, and give yourself credit for that.

Samara said...

Thanks :)

TheWizard said...

Agreed. By the way I did flunk two classes: one was a Comp Sci class; the other was the American History 101 course.

Samara said...

I didn't know you flunked a history class. Haha. I knew about comp sci, though.