Aug 31, 2011

Ni Hao!

Hello from China, everyone! :) I love it over here (except for the hot weather AND hot humidity. One or the other would be fine, but what can you do)! Hong Kong was fun, but I was only there for 2 days and I accidentally left my camera in the apartment, except when we went to the Temple, so I've got some pictures of that. Plus a couple other random pictures of signs I saw in China that I liked :)

We don't currently have the internet in our apartment (which is gorgeous, btw) but we should get it today or tomorrow. When we do, I'll post a blog about our apartment and my awesome roommates. I took pictures, but I haven't transfered them to my computer yet.

Well. That's all I have. Ni hao! :)

*NOTE* It would appear that I can't upload pictures on blogger :( I don't know why. But if you want to see pictures, email me and I'll send some to you. Or you can just wait until I get back and look at all of them then.

3 comments:

TheWizard said...

Good to see that you're doing well. How are you posting if you don't have internet?

Susie said...

Whew, for a moment I thought you meant you left your camera in the apartment in Hong Kong when you left, permanently. :)

Love you.

Mom

Samara said...

I was using the school's internet.
We have internet at our apartment now, though.

And no, I still have my camera on me :)