Aug 20, 2011

It's what I was born for, isn't it?

So I'm not going to call this a hiatus because I expect that I'll still have time to blog from time to time, at rates similar to during school. But blogger is blocked in China, so I have to go through another website to get to it, and it's set up differently on this website, making it kind of awkward to blog. So, unfortunately, the awesome blogs will mainly come once a month, after I've gone on vacation.

Fortunately, though, I have access to email! So if you want to keep in touch with me that way, I will make sure to do that. I'm going to email Mom daily (assuming she emails me back), so it'll be easy to keep up with everyone. Or you can mail me, and I'll respond to that, too. I have plenty of envelopes.

If you don't have either my email address or my physical address, I probably don't want you to have them. And if that's not the case, facebook me and I'll let you know.

That being said, goodbye! :) You will all hear from me again probably between the 28th of Aug and the 1st of Sep. Hooray Hong Kong!

3 comments:

Berserk said...

Have fun!

Susie said...

I love you, baby girl!

Chaelomen said...

So, unless you secretly want to go on hiatus, you can always post to Blogger by email. If that is somehow blocked too, I could always set up a filter so that you could email me and it would go straight to your blog. Or you could skip the China thing, but that's a little extreme.