Jul 30, 2013

The world may never know.

Why am I such a slacker?

I only have like 3 paragraphs left in my chapter I'm reading for the Blade Itself right now, and yet here I am, not reading it and instead posting a link to my new blog, which I want to start writing for.

:) As I type this, it doesn't have any posts yet, but I'm just trying to find a story I want to tell. So if you check back here at all, say, tomorrow, it'll probably have something. Yay, everyone! I have my first chapter of the story written! Just finished it. Go and read!

Please leave your comments with what you like as well as what you don't like about my writing. This is about trying to become better, and if there's not criticism of how I write, then I'm never going to improve. So please, tell me if there's anything I write that doesn't make sense, or is rushed, or too jumpy, or too drawn out. Whatever. I'll do my best to fix it. A book that I read told me the audience is always right. If something doesn't make sense, I can't argue as the writer that it really does. I'm just wrong, and I need to fix it.

Anyway, check it out!

No comments: