Nov 6, 2012

What next?

Alright, here's the deal. When Sara and I started our burger-rating adventures, we had a giant list of places to hit up. Not a physical list, just something we knew about and wanted to get through.

I can't remember anything on there to save my life. Maybe we've already gone through most of the list? I don't know. But now I'm calling on the blogging world to help us out. What places in the Denver/Thornton ish area sell burgers? It doesn't have to be the best burger you've ever had or anything-- it can even be the worst burger you've ever had-- but I'm personally running out of ideas.

Next on our list (maybe this weekend) we're going to Five Guys, so you can leave that off the list if you must.

I know we need to hit up Good Times, McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King.

We'll probably also get to Chili's, Applebee's, Gunther Toody's, TGI Friday's, Paramount Cafe, and Hard Rock Cafe.

But aside from those, I can't think of anywhere we'll want to go. I know I actually listed a decent amount, but there has to be more! If anyone is aware of anywhere that sells burgers that I haven't mentioned, please please PLEASE leave a comment and tell us.

In this comment, I would like you to say which restaurant it is, and if they sell mostly exclusively burgers, or if burgers just happens to be something they have on their menu. If you know where one is, it'd be cool if you gave us the cross streets, but we can google it so that's not too important.

Please leave ANYTHING we missed. Fast food, sit down, little tiny stands that are chilling out on 16th St Mall. Even if you've mentioned it on a previous post, I would like you to please comment here again. It would be nice to have everything complied into one post so that I know exactly where to look for it.

Where we've already been, for those still catching up: Larkburger, Smashburger, Culver's, Jim's Burger Haven, and H Burger.

Ready... GO!

7 comments:

Susie said...

Outback and Lone Star both do burgers. TGI Fridays too.

MJ said...

And that Sams place that we went to before Wicked.

And I'm sorry, but the word verification sound thing is scary as all hell. I should't listen to that crap just after watching 666 park avenue!

Anonymous said...

We also have to go to Cherry Cricket somewhere downtown! That place was on tv for best burgers.

Samara said...

Thanks everyone!

I think we wanted to hit up Carl's Jr, too.

Berserk said...

I've heard good things about Cherry Cricket.

Citygrille claims to have the best burgers in Denver (of course). I thought they were a'ight.

Samara said...

Before I forget, we should also hit up Baker Street.

Samara said...

Michael says Pete's Diner or Kitchen or something. Off of Colfax. Nearish Colorado.