Nov 12, 2012

Is that Iago?

So I'm just sitting here listening to Disney music while looking at slowrobot, and there's this weird part of A Whole New World that I don't really remember hearing before.

It's annoying and screechy, and it's going off in beat with the music. What part of the movie includes this weird noise? Is it Iago doing something weird that I just can't remember happening?

Turns out it's just an alarm. Wizard's alarm, to be specific. It was going off and I thought it was part of the movie. Haha. I thought that an alarm-- which is obnoxious enough to wake someone from a dead sleep-- was part of a Disney song. The inner child in me would probably be crying right now, except it would appear I killed it a while ago, since I couldn't tell the difference between an alarm and a Disney song.

An alarm. Part of a Disney song.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to go watch Aladdin on VHS until my childhood repairs itself.

1 comment:

Susie said...

actually, I think it speaks volumes that you would incorporate an alarm INTO your Disney childhood. :)