Apr 25, 2012

You want me to change change change...

Alright. I think I've decided on a new URL. I'll change it next Wed, the 2nd, so everyone has the chance to change my URL on reader, or for the few of you who follow me, or if you just want to change the link to my page on the sidebar of your own blog. Or don't change it, but then you'll never see my blog again! Muahaha!

Actually, you can just look it up on facebook ha. I have it there. And if it should happen that someone steals my idea before next Wednesday, then I have a backup. But I'm not going to share my backup unless it's necessary... or perhaps after I switch to the new URL, if anyone's curious.

likespiderwebs.blogspot.com

"Stories are like spiders, with all their long legs, and stories are like spiderwebs, which man gets himself all tangled up in but which look pretty when you see them under a leaf in the morning dew, and in the elegant way that they connect to another, each to each." -Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys.

And really, isn't that what blogs are for? To tell stories?

3 comments:

Susie said...

Remind me...

Berserk said...

Cool!

Samara said...

Alright, now that I'm here and switched over...

My backup URL was fromfailuretofailure, from my senior quote by Winston Churchill that says, "Success is the ability to move from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm." :)

I think it's a good one, but I like likespiderwebs more.