May 23, 2010

Just because I have thoughts.

I was looking at this girl's myspace profile, at her pictures. She probably has about 30, in all these different poses and in all these different clothes. One specifically in these lack of clothes. (Not naked, but wearing a swimming suit. Or maybe underwear. I don't really know.)

Anyway, so I'm just really glad that I don't need that. I don't want that. I don't want to have the attention of my body in all these provocative positions. I don't want the image of me with less and less clothes circling around the internet, and that is something I'm grateful for.

I'm happy with who I am, and I'm glad that I'm interesting enough that people like me anyway.

As was once said by one of my friends from church, "girls who do that to get boys attention are just stupid. At least I know when a guy's talking to me, it's because he actually wants to talk to me, not because he thinks I'm easy."

1 comment:

Samara said...

I Write Like Cory Doctorow