Apr 25, 2014

9 Months!

Upon writing the title of the blog, I would just like to emphasize that I am not having a baby. Nope, that's not me.

The most surreal experience of my life so far was seeing Ender's Game at the theater. I love that book, read it more times than I can count, dreamed about how it would look if it were being acted out, pictured everyone's facial expressions and every minute detail... The rumor of Ender's Game as a movie had been around for long enough that it seemed like a fantasy or an idea. But here it is, my favorite movie of all time being made into a movie.

A close contender for this title though was Casey (from ILP; not my friend Casey) on the other end of the phone telling me he'd like to accept my application to go back to China in the spring of next year. I still, to this day, dream about China, dream about my kids and roommates, sometimes I dream about head teaching with my roommates, I fantasize about going back and what I would bring with me, what I would do different or the same, where I'd want to visit, where I would choose to live if I could. Hours after the call, I'm sitting here updating my post because it still feels so surreal.

I'm going back to China!! Is this real? haha. :D :D :D I am so excited. I don't know where or specific dates or who I'm going with. All I know is that I've been accepted back into the program. I'll be leaving in about 9 months, a little more, sometime in early Feb, and then I come back mid/late June. :)

ζˆ‘ηˆ±δΈ­ε›½!

5 comments:

Shinobi said...

sweet!

Does that say "I love China" at the bottom?

Samara said...

It does say I love China! :) Well done haha.

Berserk said...

Congrat again!

Samara said...

Xie xie!

Susie said...

🐼🎎