Jun 28, 2011

Joy and sorrow are like milk and cookies.

That's how well they go together.

You know those links on the side of facebook for a bunch of crap you don't really care about? Well sometimes, those links are for something I do care about. That's how I got involved with ILP. And that's how I found out:

American Gods is being turned into a TV show!

It's said to air on HBO in maybe 2013. 6 seasons! Neil Gaiman will be the writer and executive producer. How exciting! I think 6 seasons is a long time to spread it out, but hopefully it will be awesome.

On a related note, I'd really like to see the mini series for Neverwhere.

(Anyone confused about joy/sorrow and milk/cookies? It's a quote from American Gods. page 447)

2 comments:

Berserk said...

I'm pretty sure Neverwhere is available on netflix... I know I've watched it somewhere, anyway. It's good, but it's definitely got a made-for-British-TV feel to it. :)

Now I think I might have to subscribe to HBO, though...

Samara said...

Sweet, we'll have to get Netflix one of these days... And I agree- definitely have to get some HBO going on here, but that can wait for a few years. :)