Feb 25, 2011

Can't I just be a bum?

Follow up: I did pretty well on my chem test. Not as well as I'd have liked to, but still well enough to potentially get an A overall in the class.

But goodness. I hate work. Nothing personal against Target, I think they treat us fairly well. (Well, at MY Target they do.) It's just the whole concept of working at all. Going somewhere to labor, when I could be studying instead, for $8/hr. It's not the worst thing in the world, but I wish I either got paid more, or had a job I liked more. Or both. That would be pretty ideal.

I suppose that's why I'm going to college, though, right?

On a side note- I'd like to thank the Wizard for fixing the speakers on the computer :) It makes me happy to be able to listen to music again.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Yep. The wizard is pretty sweet. :)