Nov 16, 2008

haha woo

so I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't forget about my blog!

haha actually I did... we got a new computer and I forgot about everything until a few weeks ago when MJ asked when I was gonna update it and I'm like "oh yeah. I have a blog."

then Chaelomen and MJ are talking about push ups and doing 100 in 6 weeks and I'm like "oh yeah. I was doing that, too." woo it was all gone haha. I'll have to start that again someday soon here.

anyway, I have like 2 or 3 stories I could and should tell, but not tonight b/c I need to go to bed.

but first, I'd like to share a cool Jack Handey quote with everyone that I don't think I've ever read before...

"Playing dead not only comes in handy when face to face with a bear, but also at important business meetings." I think that's a good lesson to remember. also

"One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe by laughing he would forget what he asked me."

I hope you visit again soon to read some REAL blogs that hopefully Chaelomen and The Wizard haven't already said everything about. the end.

5 comments:

Berserk said...

Yeah, I keep meaning to write down the schedule from that 100 pushups page, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

At least I know I'm not the only one. ;)

Carolyn said...

yeah, me too. :D I'm making it a new goal, 100 pushups by new years (since that's about 6 weeks away, but it's a secure date instead of a random time...)

Berserk said...

I really should get to it, but my real goal is to do 10 pull-ups by... someday.

I'm actually not doing too bad on that. Back in the academy, I was never even able to do one unassisted pull-up. By now I can do a pyramid of 4 (1 set of 4, followed by a set of 3, then a set of 2, then a bent-arm hang for 10-20 seconds).

Shinobi said...

back in the day, when I took all kinds of gymnastics classes, spent hours practicing the high bar and went rock climbing all the time, I could do 10 pull-ups like they were nothing. Unfortunately, I no longer believe that's the case.

Samara said...

I can't do a pull up to save my life. I imagine it's kinda entertaining to watch haha